The letter from his former lawyer John Dowd appears addressed to former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who had called out Trump on using the military against demonstrators.
- Trump tweets a letter calling protesters ‘terrorists’ POLITICO
- Current and former defense secretaries speak out against Trump CBS News
- This Republican senator just admitted what we’ve all known about the GOP for a while now CNN
- Trump tried to turn military into his personal police force Los Angeles Times
- Criticism of Trump’s Threat to Use Military Force The New York Times