White House domestic policy adviser Brooke Rollins says “everything is on the table” as President Trump considers how to respond to the protests happening across the country.
- Trump Weighing Options On Protest Response, White House Official Says NPR
- An agitated Trump encourages governors to use aggressive tactics on protesters CNN
- Private Autopsy Says George Floyd Died of Asphyxia: Live Updates The New York Times
- Trump’s George Floyd protest tweets are pro-police for a reason. Will it work in November? NBC News
- Trump’s failures of leadership keep compounding The Washington Post