A pair of controversial appearances at religious sites in the past day have underscored the challenge Trump faces as he tries to maintain and expand his support among Christians.
- Trump’s response to George Floyd protests could complicate efforts to shore up his Christian voter base CNBC
- Top Republican senators defend Trump’s church photo-op after peaceful protesters cleared out CNN
- Police force out protesters minutes before Trump can pose for photos Washington Post
- Trump’s George Floyd protest threats raise legal questions. Here’s what he can (and can’t) do. NBCNews.com
- Trump wants to crush Black Lives Matter with a law that fought segregation The Washington Post