Twitter on Tuesday said it is buying Scroll and its ad-free news app to bolster a coming subscription service, and channel money to journalism in the process.
- Twitter bolsters subscription plans with ad-free news – ABS-CBN News
- Twitter’s ‘premium’ subscription will probably include more than just Twitter – Android Police
- Twitter builds its subscription plans by buying Scroll – Vox.com
- Twitter is buying Scroll, the subscription service that removes ads from news sites – The Verge
- Eying a future subscription service, Twitter acquires the ad-free news startup Scroll – Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard