The president took to Twitter to share his reaction to the protests in Minneapolis, but tensions with the social media giant escalated after Twitter said his comments violated community guidelines.
- Twitter flags Trump, White House for ‘glorifying violence’ in tweets about George Floyd protests ABC News
- Trump tweets threat that ‘looting’ will lead to ‘shooting.’ Twitter put a warning label on it CNN
- Jim Hanson: Trump’s social media executive order is justified – protects free speech, combats censorship Fox News
- Will Trump dispute the 2020 election results? His tweets this week suggest so The Guardian
- Twitter needs to fact-check these tweets from prominent liberals New York Post
- View Full Coverage on Google News