After raising $110 million in a Series B capital raise, Tyme plans to expand its digital bank for the underserved into Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Tyme Raises $110 Million To Grow Digital Bank For Underserved In South Africa, Asia – pymnts.com
- JG Summit invests in South African digital bank Tyme – ABS-CBN News
- South African digital bank TymeBank lands $109M from UK and Philippines investors – TechCrunch
- South African digital challenger TymeBank raises $109m; preps Philippines launch – Finextra
- S.African upstart bank teams up with JG Summit to expand into Philippines – BusinessWorld Online