U.S. manufacturing activity eased off an 11-year low in May, though the recovery from the Covid-19 crisis could take years because of high unemployment.
- U.S. manufacturing activity pulls off 11-year low CNBC
- Manufacturers show faint signs of revival in May as economy slowly reopens, ISM finds MarketWatch
- Gold price drops following slightly weaker ISM manufacturing data Kitco NEWS
- Output Decline at Factories Eases, But Recovery Set to Be Slow The Wall Street Journal
- US manufacturing activity crawls off 11-year low CNA