AstraZeneca Plc has signed a contract with European governments to supply the region with its potential vaccine against the coronavirus, the British drugmaker’s latest deal to pledge its drug to help combat the pandemic.
- UK Pharma Firm To Supply 400 Million Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine To Europe NDTV
- What It Will Take To Distribute A Coronavirus Vaccine To The Masses | NBC Nightly News NBC News
- What’s the Outlook for Moderna? Motley Fool
- Covid-19: France, Italy, Germany and Netherlands sign vaccine deal for Europe FRANCE 24 English
- How close are we to a coronavirus vaccine? All you need to know THE WEEK