The United Kingdom warned China on Tuesday not to cross the Rubicon over Hong Kong, saying the People’s Republic should step back and adhere to its international obligations over the former British colony.
- UK warns China: do not cross the Rubicon on Hong Kong Reuters
- Hong Kong Police Block Tiananmen Square Vigil, Citing Coronavirus Concerns NPR
- China orders firms to stop buying U.S. farm goods Reuters
- How China’s Hawks Still Exploit the 1989 Tiananmen Protests | Opinion Newsweek
- Hong Kong fuels new crisis for American relations with China | TheHill The Hill