The country’s outbreak is second only to the United States’ — but the numbers disappeared from a government website last week.
- Under court order, Brazilian government puts coronavirus data back online The Washington Post
- Brazil Resumes Publishing Full Coronavirus Data | Time TIME
- Brazil restores coronavirus data after controversy, court ruling Al Jazeera English
- Brazil’s Daily Coronavirus Cases More Than Double in a Day As Health Ministry Forced to Release Full Data Newsweek
- Brazil resumes publishing virus toll, criticizes WHO Rappler