The coronavirus has infected nearly two million people overall in the United States, and in the past 24 hours has caused 1,082 fatalities in the country, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University Wednesday.
- US approaching 2 million coronavirus cases: Johns Hopkins ABS-CBN News
- US approaching 2 million coronavirus cases – Johns Hopkins Rappler
- Questions raised over UK’s lockdown timing cnn.com
- US tops two million COVID-19 cases | Americas – Gulf News Gulf News
- Coronavirus: Second US virus wave emerges as infections cross 2 million-mark The Straits Times