Prosecutors unsealed a 50-page indictment alleging North Korea’s state-owned bank was used to process illegal payments.
- US indicts 28 North Koreans alleging a $2.5bn scheme Aljazeera.com
- More than two dozen North Korean bankers charged in $2.5 billion money-laundering scheme CNN
- Husband, wife executed by firing squad trying to flee North Korea New York Post
- Chinese, North Korean individuals charged in scheme to illegally divert funds to Pyongyang nuclear program Fox News
- North Koreans Accused of Laundering $2.5 Billion for Nuclear Program The New York Times
- View Full Coverage on Google News