MANILA: US Defense Secretary Mark Esper welcomed the Philippines’ decision to suspend the termination of a vital defense pact between the two countries, reiterating his support for a strong and enduring military alliance between Washington and Manila.
- US lauds Philippines’ decision to delay termination of military deal Arab News
- US willing to share COVID-19 vaccine to allies: PH defense dep’t ABS-CBN News
- US thanks PH for delaying VFA termination, promises vaccine Rappler
- US Defense chief tells PH: America willing to share COVID-19 vaccine with allies once available CNN Philippines
- US official thanks DND for supporting Philippine gov’t’s decision to suspend VFA termination GMA News