US Park Police denied attacking protesters outside the White House with tear gas, but evidence suggests otherwise.
- US Park Police denies using tear gas on protesters. That’s not clear. Vox.com
- Religious leaders condemn Trump photo-op amid unrest CBS Evening News
- Top Republican senators defend Trump’s church photo-op after peaceful protesters cleared out CNN
- Trump’s George Floyd protest threats raise legal questions. Here’s what he can (and can’t) do. NBCNews.com
- Trump wants to crush Black Lives Matter with a law that fought segregation The Washington Post