President Trump on Monday said he had mobilized thousands and thousands of “heavily armed” military personnel in response to ongoing unrest surrounding the police killings of black people.
- President Calls Acts of Protest Crimes Against God NPR
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video The New York Times
- An agitated Trump encourages governors to use aggressive tactics on protesters CNN
- On Fox News, McEnany claims Trump hasn’t delivered Oval Office address about Floyd because of Antifa Salon
- The White House Holds A Press Briefing As Protests Over George Floyd Murder Continue | TIME TIME