The move follows Wells Fargo’s retrenchment from parts of the mortgage market as the coronavirus pandemic took hold in the U.S.
- Wells Fargo, worried about defaults, stops making loans to most independent car dealerships CNBC
- Wells Fargo taps brakes on its auto loan business CNBC Television
- Wells Fargo Is the Big Bank Most in Danger of Cutting Its Dividend, Analyst Says Barron’s
- Is Wells Fargo a Buy While It’s Down? Motley Fool
- Coronavirus: Wells Fargo will no longer accept loan applications from most independent car dealerships USA TODAY