Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. addressed the death of George Floyd, and condemned President Trump’s “shooting” remarks.
- What Trump, Biden and Obama Said About the Death of George Floyd The New York Times
- Zuckerberg finally explains why Facebook is doing nothing about Trump’s posts CNN
- Twitter Places Warning on Trump Minneapolis Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence The New York Times
- Trump said not a word to soothe a smoldering country. It’s time for Biden to step up. The Washington Post
- As Trump falters on coronavirus, George Floyd, Biden leads Los Angeles Times
- View Full Coverage on Google News