The White House leaped on the incongruity Friday evening as vindication for the president’s charge that online companies don’t play fair with conservatives.
- White House seizes on email as vindication in tussle with Twitter POLITICO
- Trump spoke to George Floyd’s family, addresses protests and violence | USA TODAY USA TODAY
- Trump seeks to clarify tweet on Minneapolis: ‘Looting leads to shooting’ Fox News
- Opinion: Trump tweet on Minneapolis protests earns Twitter flag Los Angeles Times
- Editorial: The needless fight between Trump and Twitter Chicago Tribune