Roberts’s decision is a loss for the religious right and a victory for public health. But four justices saw the case differently.
- Supreme Court splits 5-4 on reopening churches during the pandemic Vox.com
- Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services; Roberts sides with liberals Fox News
- Supreme Court, in 5-4 Decision, Rejects Church’s Challenge to Shutdown Order The New York Times
- Supreme Court rejects request from California church to block restrictions on in-person services CNN
- Supreme Court Rejects Church’s Challenge To California’s Coronavirus Rules NPR