Tropical Storm Cristobal spun up on Tuesday in the Gulf of Mexico. It’s the third tropical cyclone of the Atlantic hurricane season that only officially began on Monday, and marks the earliest third storm on record.
- Why Atlantic Hurricane Season Got Such a Rapid Start Gizmodo
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in the Bay of Campeche KPRC 2 Click2Houston
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf, setting new Atlantic record AccuWeather.com
- Editorial: This hurricane season is different. Prepare, Houston. Houston Chronicle
- T.S. Cristobal: The earliest third named storm WMC