Pakistan’s sunny climate makes it a perfect place to develop solar power. But it still depends on dirty fossil fuels, and is building more coal power plants.
- Why doesn’t Pakistan tap its solar power potential? – DW (English)
- New York state launches fifth large-scale renewables solicitation – pv magazine International
- Florida Power and Light Solar Farm in Palm Bay Now Generating Power From 284,648 Panels – SpaceCoastDaily.com
- Opinion | The Wind and Solar Boom Is Here – The New York Times
- Chandigarh: MC to soon have first solar plant at Sec 39 water works – ETEnergyworld.com