WASHINGTON, United States – The coronavirus pandemic inflicted a “swift and massive shock” that has caused the broadest collapse of the global economy since 1870 despite unprecedented government support, the World Bank said Monday.
- World Bank projects rebound in 2021; virus’ second wave could undermine recovery Manila Bulletin
- Coronavirus: World Bank confirms deepest recession since World War Two UN News
- Philippine GDP to contract 1.9% in 2020: World Bank Bangkok Post
- Global economy to diminish by about 5.2%: World Bank Anadolu Agency
- World Bank: PH GDP to shrink 1.9% in 2020 INQUIRER.net