It is no secret that Inditex have invested heavily in their operations, delivering fast fashion rapidly and connecting consumers with stock via a seamless online/in-store offer.
- Zara Results – How Lockdown May Have Changed Fashion Forever Forbes
- Zara owner to close up to 1,200 fashion stores around the world The Guardian
- Zara parent company to close 1200 stores Sky News Australia
- Zara’s Latest Fashions Will Be a Post-Covid Hit Bloomberg
- World’s largest fashion group, Inditex, reports first loss despite jump in online sales CNBC