Though the account was restored, the digital commemoration of the 1989 crackdown in Beijing spotlights thorny questions for a company with operations in both the United States and China.
- Zoom Blocks Activist After Tiananmen Vigil The New York Times
- Zoom suspends US-based activists’ account after Tiananmen event ABS-CBN News
- Shuttered Zoom accounts raise China free speech fears Rappler
- Zoom suspends account of US-based Chinese activists after Tiananmen meeting BBC News
- Zoom shuts accounts of activists holding Tiananmen Square and Hong Kong events The Guardian