Zoom Video Communications Inc nearly doubled its expectations for annual sales on Tuesday, driven by a surge in users as more people work from home and connect with friends online during coronavirus lockdowns.
- Zoom nearly doubles revenue forecast on remote-work boost, but costs rising Reuters
- Zoom revenue growth rockets in work-from-home age CNBC
- Zoom Video Earnings Guidance Crushes Estimates, ZM Stock Rises Investor’s Business Daily
- Zoom’s revenue soars 169% as people flock to service during pandemic CNN
- Zoom saw a huge increase in subscribers — and revenue — thanks to the pandemic The Verge