Yellow Brick Games of Quebec City was started by Thomas Giroux, Jeff Skalski, Mike Laidlaw, and Frederic St-Laurent B. All four have senior design experience on some of console gaming’s biggest franchises in the past decade.
- Dragon Age creator joins new studio Yellow Brick Games, working on new game – Polygon
- Former Dragon Age Director Announces New Studio – IGN – IGN
- Dragon Age, Assassin’s Creed, And Watch Dogs Veterans Open New Studio – GameSpot
- Former Dragon Age director Mike Laidlaw reveals new studio Yellow Brick Games – Gamesradar
- Former Ubisoft, EA, and BioWare devs set up shop as indie dev Yellow Brick Games – Gamasutra