The trio offers 120 Hz Super AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 800 chips and high-resolution cameras – not to mention aggressive pricing.
- Weekly poll: are the three Redmi K40 phones the kings of their price segments or not? – GSMArena.com news – GSMArena.com
- Xiaomi Mi 11 vs Redmi K40 Pro: Video comparison of the Snapdragon 888-powered smartphones facing off in AnTuTu reveals surprising result – Notebookcheck.net
- Would you like to see the Redmi K40 with Snapdragon 870 as the Poco F3? – XDA Developers
- The Weekly Authority: Redmi K40, Apple Car potential, and more – Android Authority
- Redmi K40 AnTuTu & GeekBench scores are out – Gizchina.com