Bernard Madoff masterminded the biggest investment fraud in U.S. history, ripping off tens of thousands of people of as much as $65 billion.
- Bernie Madoff, mastermind of the nation’s biggest investment fraud, dies at 82 – CNBC
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82 – Rappler
- Bernie Madoff: Disgraced financier dies in prison – BBC News
- Bernie Madoff death: Ponzi scheme fraudster dies in federal prison aged 82 – The Independent
- Bernie Madoff, financier behind largest Ponzi scheme in history, dies in prison – The Guardian